Mama said so, that's why

Friday, March 24, 2006

Well I did it!

I told S's mom this morning that I would no longer be able to watch her & why. She was confused looking at first, didn't seem to care as I was explaining it to her & left in a huff & drove out of the drive in a hurry. I feel bd about her reacting that way. I also feel bad that I have to stop watching her. C didn't believe me really when I told him how the baby acted & that I wanted to stop watching her. He thought I was overreacting. Yesterday he saw for real how she was & said no wonder youa re stressed all of the time & no wonder you dread seeing her come & are glad to see her go. Sounds aweful but he's right. Anyway, it's finished. Only 5 more hours until she goes home unless they come to get her early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home