Mama said so, that's why

Thursday, March 23, 2006

1 more day.....

Whew! I almost feel guilty saying this but one more day & I am FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! lol One of the babies that I keep will not be coming back after tomorrow. I hate being that way but I cannot give her the attention she needs. I have my girls to take care of as well & cannot do that properly while caring for this baby. As some very wise friends pointed out to me, I am defeating the purpose of staying home with my girls if I cannot give them attention as well. When a child is only satisfied & happy when you are sitting right by them & screams bloody murder the second you stand up you cannot have more than one child to care for. I would have no problem continuing watching her if I didn't have anyone else to watch. UGH! Ok, so that is done. I still feel bad for having to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home